Here are the themes for the week of prayer and fasting. Please focus on each area, each day. These will also be the focus of the respective prayer meetings throughout the week.
We have included some prophetic words we have had over us as a church, which we will be picking up on during the week.
Sunday night 7.30pm – The Jubilee Centre
Presence of God and power
- “God wants this house to be a flagship, God wants this house to manifest his glory….”(more) Denis Goldsworthy-Davies.
- For a greater sense of God’s presence and power in our meetings.
- More personal encounters with God.
- Responding to the prophetic and the power of God.
- Pray for worship team as they move forward together, giving us a clear lead into God’s presence.
Monday night 7.30pm – Andy and Sue’s house (Wallasey)
Kids and Youth work
- Creche and Jam to be growing and keep leaders and helpers inspired.
- Kids Club – more children and increased frequency.
- Youth groups – to be maturing in faith and seeking God in encounters and using their gifts.
- Youth socials to grow in influence and number, encouraging good relationships.
- For Danielle and her team of leaders to know God’s leading and provision in unity.
Tuesday night 7.30pm – Andrew and Julie’s house (Upton)
- “You will be a group of people who know what it is to have mental health issues broken free from among you.” “And bringing others into the knowledge of the fatherhood of God, to see people released and set free to who they are meant to be in God.” Ginny Burgin
- Looking for testimonies to increase and prayer for healing every week.
- More words of knowledge and confidence to step out for everyone.
Wednesday night 7.30pm – Andrew and Alison’s house (Wallasey)
Outreach and Visitors
- “You will be a multicultural community, welcoming people from all walks of life and backgrounds” Sajith Joseph
- Good relationships with other Christians and churches.
- Alpha course growth and direction.
- Increased resources for regular ‘on the street’ work to pray for the sick and to reach out.
- Meetings and groups to be open and welcoming to all guests, and for us to be known for this.
Thursday night 7.30pm – Michael and Nelleke’s house (Prenton)
Small group growth
- Pray for growing relationship in our home groups and use of the gifts.
- Looking to see double the number of home groups in 2017.
- Growth in maturity in God through discipleship groups.
- Discovering our place and purpose within the church.
Friday night 7.30pm – Mick and Helen’s house (New Brighton)
- Pray for growth in visitors to our Connect Groups.
- Individual prayer for: Sit Sip Seek, Allsorts, Lunch club, Coffee morning , Craft group.
- For a parent and toddlers group to be established.
- To see salvation and transition from these groups into church life.
Saturday morning 8.30am – The Jubilee Centre (Prayer breakfast)
- Pray for strong relationships between leaders and good team work.
- Pray for our Elders to be increasingly filled and empowered by the Holy Spirit to lead.
- Pray for our sensitivity to God’s voice in leading and communicating vision.
- Pray for more leaders to be raised up and released.