We are devoted to worshipping God with all of our lives, this includes giving financially.
Why do we give to the Church?
All our worship is a response to God. This includes our financial giving which comes from a heart of gratitude and faith. God owes us nothing – yet He has given us everything we have out of sheer kindness, including His own Son. When we give gladly and sacrificially to the local church we are rightly using the resources He has entrusted to us: serving the advance of His gospel in the Wirral and beyond. We can be confident that He knows about our needs and will provide for us as a loving Father (Matthew 6.33; Philippians 4.19). Without imposing a specific percentage we want to invite you to join us in the true joy of generosity, thus becoming imitators of the giving God (2 Corinthians 9.6-11).
How To Give
- Cash – If you are a UK taxpayer and have completed a Gift Aid form, please put your gift in an envelope marked with your name.
- Cheque – Please make cheques payable to Jubilee Church Wirral Limited.
- Standing Order / BACS – Click here to download A Standing Order Form
- MyChurchSuite App
- Give online now here
What Is Gift Aid And How Does It Help The Church?
Gift Aid Giving Applies To An UK Tax Payer. If You Pay Tax Then The Church Can Reclaim The Tax (25p For Every Pound You Give To The Church) On Your Gift. In Order For The Church T Be Able To Do This, You Need To Complete A Gift Aid Form. Please Complete One And Return To a Jubilee Church Leader.
Church Bank Details
- Account Name: Jubilee Church Wirral Ltd
- Sort Code: 40-52-40
- Account Number: 00021848
- Address: CAF BANK Ltd 25 Kings Hill Avenue, Kings Hill, West Malling, Kent ME19 4JQ.